Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Sense of Humor

One of my outstanding graduate assistants sent me this from the Houston Chronicle, "Coach Fran roasts the Big 12 South...is Bob Stoops laughing?":


His best line, however, was directed at Big 12 South rival Oklahoma. Franchione discussed all the returning quarterbacks in the Big 12 before noting the Sooners were one of the few teams that had to find a quarterback this season.

"That may be the only question mark they have ... other than what (summer) jobs they're going to work this year," Franchione said in reference to OU's recent NCAA sanctions involving former quarterback Rhett Bomar.

The crowd erupted in laughter.

"That was a joke. I couldn't resist it," Franchione quipped.



That's not that funny, but you've got balls for taking a shot.

This is what I call funny.




It cracks me up every time I even think about it!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Jackass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coach Stoop, my son is a high school football player at crooked oak. Can you get his team some football tickets for the miami game? His team is all OU fans and their are only a couple of aggies.

You can email them to Roy_D@crookedoak.com